Old new guy

Chasplaya

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:51 pm

HI Steve from Chas ex pat Scot in New Zealand.

There are a lot of 'old guys' here , don't let Chris aka Neverfoundthetimes avatar appearance fool you that photo was taken 60 yrs ago and has been photo shopped lol!!

Good call to visit here, bet you never leave.

regards

Chas

littlestevie

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you all for the welcome and support. I have been playing with my self (so to speak) for too long and need to get fundemtals down and learn some songs. Maybe this is the place that can get me motivated to do it. i dont have much money to spend so I would like to know more about the value in joining the Target program. please let me know if i should invest in it. Thanks, Steve

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Steve, In my opinion TARGET is the best investment. The cost is worth every penny, its apparently easy to get out of if you decide its not for you, so I'm told, I've no desire to cancel. The freebie stuff is brilliant but the TARGET is the real deal, so much information you will need several lifetimes to get through it all. You can jump into the programme at whatever level you like or start completely afresh. Fundamentals are explained so well and always with great examples. Theory is available either drip fed to you via song lessons or from dedicated lessons. Several genres are covered, but what is learned can easily be transferred to another no problem.

Try it out you won't regret it. Not a paid employee of TG either lol.

regards

Chas

Lavallee

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

Hi Steve, Chas outlined the advantages very well. I can only add that I have been here since the beginning and I am not planning to leave as well .If they would not add anything (but they do add stuff every day) , there is enough stuff to keep busy for years. Plenty of theory from the Genius section, but also some members are quite versed in theory and you will some answers in the forum. The lessons are very well done

You will feel very shortly after getting in the band wagon that is your best decision (guitar wise), hope you will join us

Marc

sws626

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 am

Hi Steve,

The Target program is a great value -- when you compare it to the price of private lessons or even a few song and theory books, the quality and quantity of material you get here can't be beat.

-Stuart

neverfoundthetime

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 am

The cost is worth every penny, its apparently easy to get out of if you decide its not for you, so I'm told, I've no desire to cancel.
Chas
Someone will have to explain the concept of leave TARGET to me. I don't understand!
I'm here for the duration ;-).

And that avatar photo is definitely not photo-shopped! But it is 60 years old!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic