waterfront007

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Just checking out the site......wondering if I can purchase a lesson for a specific song that is not posted

Music Junkie

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 am

waterfront007 wrote:
Just checking out the site......wondering if I can purchase a lesson for a specific song that is not posted
Welcome, and glad you found the site.

If you are asking about purchasing a lesson for a song that there is no lesson for right now, then the answer would be no (unless you get into the auction for Matt B that is going on right now - great cause). If you are asking about purchasing a lesson for a song that has been made into a lesson, then the answer is yes. If it is not up for a pay-per-lesson at this time, that can be fixed pretty easily I would think. Just pop a support ticket in and ask them. Matt and the gang behind the scenes are pretty flexible and have their ways of making good things happen. B)

Also, as an alternate, you could always request the song you are looking for in the "Recommend a Lesson" section. If it get some good votes, it could be made into a lesson. May take a bit longer that way though.

What song are you looking for? Sometimes it is a song that a fellow member has a solid TAB or worksheet for. Feel free to reach out. There are lots of great folks around who love to help out when they can.

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic