A quick introduction and hello

Music Junkie

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey Kevin. Welcome from Southern California. Glad you got hooked on playing and that you found our community here. Like Bill mentioned earlier, I have been here for a long time and have not even scratched the surface..... Just a warning....... It is easy to get turned around by all the great lessons here, so do your best to stay focused. If you figure that out, can you teach me?????? :laugh: :laugh:

MJ

skaladar

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi Kevin … *waves from NYC*

Welcome to Totally Guitars. It’s great to hear that you’ve renewed your interest in playing. You’ve made a wise decision to join us here at TG. As others have said, there is more content here than you’ll know what to do with. Add to that the best community of helpful, supportive and fun people you’ll ever find and you’ll have to agree that this IS the place to be. Enjoy the journey! I know you will.

♫ Ken ♫

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi Kevin welcome to TG, good call joining this site its got it all and then some. Keep checking out the forums as has been mentioned a load of good info to be found here and a great place just to 'chew the fat' and make new acquaintances.

Chas the SKIWI (ex Pat Scot in New Zealand)

kpenhorwood

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

Yeah, one thing I have noticed. When I first found this site I purchased a couple of individual lessons and was able to focus on getting good at playing those songs before I moved on. Now that I have full access I find myself having to maintain focus because it is easy to keep moving to other songs before I have really completed the ones I have already started. I am also getting close to information overload with all of the theory and other workshop lessons. I will figure out how to settle down....kind of like a kid in a candy store syndrome right now. :lol:

Kevin

RicksPick

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 am

Hi and welcome from England

Sweet shop eh? should see how fat I am now after 2 years lol

RicksPick ;)

dennisg

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 am

Hi Kevin,

Welcome from Seattle.

sws626

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi Kevin,

Welcome from London. I see you are already diving in with both feet. I'm glad you found us and it's great to have you here.

-Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic