jimmieji

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Just found this site and it looks interesting.
I don't play much these days and was never much good, but enough excuses - I'm here to check out some songs I wanna learn to play.
So, thanks to TG for making this site available.
And thanks to anyone else here who offers support in our mutual goals as guitar players. Image

jayswett

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

You have found your way to the correct place. There are obviously other guitar websites out there, but this is the best, which you will soon discover if you haven't already. Good luck in your quest.

jimmieji

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 pm

thanks.
I haven't signed up for any paid lessons yet, but I'm experiencing a definite problem with the syncronization o the free lesson video with the sound.
That is there is no syncronization!
Does every body experience this with the freebies?
Is there a way to make "complaints" and get probs like this resolved?
Again, thanks to any and all for your help and support!

dennisg

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

jimmieji wrote:
thanks.
I haven't signed up for any paid lessons yet, but I'm experiencing a definite problem with the syncronization o the free lesson video with the sound.
That is there is no syncronization!
Does every body experience this with the freebies?
Is there a way to make "complaints" and get probs like this resolved?
Again, thanks to any and all for your help and support!
No, you shouldn't be experiencing any sync issues with the freebies. Click on the Support link above and send in a support ticket. If your problem is fixable, they'll take care of it.

kpenhorwood

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi, and welcome to the site. I am fairly new to this site as well and started off doing the free lessons and then I purchased some and now I am a Target Member. I hadn't played in a while either and have improved from this site more in 2 month than I had in the previous 15 or so years and that includes the lessons I took for several months.

As far as your isses....go to the support menu...there you can find FAQs on vidoe issues and if you don't find your answer there you can register with the support site and open up a ticket. I have had to open a couple for minor things and they are very quick to fix the issue.

Again, welcome and I hope you get as much out of this site as I have.

Kevin

jayswett

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello there,

Just wanna welcome you from the Netherlands!

You've definitely found the right place, so good luck on your guitarplaying-journey! :)

Vanessa

Lavallee

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Jimmi, welcome from Montreal Canada, there is so much to learn here. For your sync problem you might want to select just below the video of the lesson, the low resolution settings and the small player settings and see if it resolves the problem. It happens however that even with a high speed line like mine that the video seems to jam, you hear the voice going but after a few seconds it catches up and then it is back to normal. It does not happen often so I never posted a ticket.

Marc

millponddave

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome from Utah. You are sure to find what you need to improve here.

Dave

cdanenbe

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 pm

that person in the pic look like me :D.... beside the point i found this website on you tube and website has a channel on you tube thanks for letting be join this amazing website have playing everyone :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic