Music LOVER

flacoazteca14

Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey there, I'm a music lover that has decided to lear the guitar. I've played wit beat on quite a few computer progams and had fun wit that. When I first stared my bandI only sang and I had my bandmatez play. We reall didn't do much so it waz a waste. This time my aim iz high, I'm trying to learn how to play, I a new bandmate learning wit me az well. we need a bassist and a drummer ...and maybe another guitarist..I am just learning so i suck right now. I love a lot of Pink Floyd, Suicidal Tendencies, Sex Pistols, Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B, Blues, Bluegrass, Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, and even well if it soundz good wit a awesome flow about it and some sort of emotion or meanning... Any who.. My name Is Joaquin. I'm in Cheyenne. Hit me up to get to know me. I'm here to learn all I can and who knoz...I may get a bandmate out of thiz.

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Joaquin, welcome from the Netherlands! I guess I'll be to far away to play in a band with you! :P

Anyway, if your aim is really high this time, then you've definitely come to the right site, there is just só much to learn here and it's taught by the best guitarteacher that I have ever come across with!

So I wanna wish you good luck on your guitarjourney, feel free to jump into the forum for questions or whatever you like, lots of music/guitarlovers over there as well!

Cheers

Vanessa

millponddave

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Joaquin,

Welcome from Utah. I'm sure that you will enjoy all that TG has to offer.

Dave

Yamaha48

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Hello Joaquin.
A very warm welcom from the Netherlands.
Yeh we have a great theatcher(Neil Hogan).
The strong points of his lessons,he tell us what can go wrong.
And his guitar playing is perfect.
Hope you have a realy good time with us.

Cheers...........Anton

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Welcome from Switzerland Joaquin! Hope you have a ball here.
Chris

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome Joaquin from Chas in New Zealand. You've come to the right place if you want to better your guitar playing, this is definitely the best guitar teaching site on the net.

regards

Chas

tombo1230

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

It's all been said, so a big welcome from Scotland. Enjoy your music journey, work hard, success is waiting for you. Go grab it!

Tom N.

willem

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi jOAQUIN,,what a deicision and here you are really on the right place to make your decision possible,,but put your marshmallow away and don't search for it ,,we sent you one after each song you learned..with signature..

Goodluck on your guitartravel ,,T.A.R.G.E.T program is worth to consider after seen all the free lessons,,questions??? just ask,,we are around the corner...oh yeah, we don't hit here thats for sure..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic