Hello To All

skaladar

Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 am

Hiya Tom … *waves for NYC*

Sorry to be late in greeting you … A short vacation has me playing catch-up here on the forums.

Indeed you are in one of the more populated demographics here at TG as others have mentioned. I will be 56 in a few months and I also was quite ‘musical’ throughout my teens and early 20’s. Then life got in the way and making music had to take a back seat. It was about a year ago that I picked up a guitar again but it wasn’t until I joined the fine folks here at TG that my love for playing and my appreciation of music really took off again. Looking back (20/20 hindsight) I have to wonder how I let something that brings me so much joy and satisfaction slip out of my life for so long. That has changed now and that is in no small part directly related to being lucky enough to find TG and the wonderful community here. However the real thanks go to Neil and the TG team for, as Bear so aptly put it, “Neil gets it” … I swear that man could turn a recording of humpback whale songs into a meaningful and enjoyable guitar lesson and learning experience.

Enjoy your stay here Tom. I know you’re going to love the ride!

♫ Ken ♫

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic