Hi from Belgium

neohlogix

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 pm

I "selflearned" the guitar 15 years ago but then stopped. I recently bought an acoustic Guitar and tried to learn some more with the help of internet. I came accross this website and I think I found just the place to be to learn everything about this fine instrument.

thanks for this great site :)

Catman

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

neohlogix

May I just call you Neo?

As a recent newcomer myself, I can testify that the very accomplished players on this forum are a wealth of information and knowledge. They encourage and do not talk down to me, even though I'm new to the instrument.

Consider joining Target and viewing Neil's lessons for yourself. His breakdown of songs is just what the novice needs. He can slow it down and play it with a metronome so you can truly learn the beat. If you work at it.......

This is the happiest bunch of folks I've ever met in my life. (Except at the Oklahoma cow-chip throwing contest!)

Welcome from the middle of the U.S.A.

TwoCatSam

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Welcome to TG Neo, Good decision and one you won't regret. Once you've had your fill of the free stuff check out TARGET heaps there to keep you occupied.

tovo

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey Neo,

I can only echo what the 2 learned gents before me have said. Everything is here in terms of resources, it's all up to you. Of course you will get all the help and encouragement you need. Good luck.

Yamaha48

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi neohlogix.

A warm welcome on this great site.
Hope you can find your way.
You can post here a lot of things.

cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,,Anton .

greets from Holland

AndyT

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Target is the way to go, but if you have money isues like I do, then Target Lite is the answer. Same awesome lessons, just not all at once.

abiliog

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi Neohlogix,
You' re absolutely right, you found the best place to be and to learn everything about the guitar.
There is too much to learn here. A big welcome from Portugal,
Abílio

willem

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:11 pm

I can a sure you when you arrived here in this nice hotel you never leave,,,have a look at the free lessons and when you have questions ask them here and you wiil be suprised with the help you get,,also we try to get you over the hill and join target heavy(well it is'nt) or target light,,question's on that just ask and roomservice will be there...

welcome from the Dutch(look north)

Willem......i love the ''Ardennen''

neohlogix

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 am

Thank you for all the warm welome :)
I will rpobably get Target membership but before I need to "Tame" my guitar with very novice lessons like the Plain with T song and practice movement with "Good Riddance" (that is just really fun to play)
Thank you a see you soon on the boards

Catman

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:08 am

An Asterix nerd! That alone should get you a warm welcome. Guitar playing is just a bonus.

-David

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic