hello there !!!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 am

Greetings from Switzerland Mark, smart move joining the site! I'm looking forward to your rendition of When The Boat Comes In as soon as you a handle on the basics. ;-)
Chris

willem

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 am

Hi Mark from the big island,, a lot of water between all the other members of this site,but that a side,,this is just so an great place to be well if you want to learn the six string,,there is aslo something on four strings that can make you happy but that is on the TARGET programm only i believe,,if you are tired from all the free stuff please join TARGET that is really the place to sail away,,its a adventure,,yourney and sort of an holiday(you wish not having a job)..oh a lot of nice supporting people all over the world..

Welcome------- Willem from Holland (look to the east)

Lavallee

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 am

Welcome Mark from Montreal Canada, great decision to join the TG site. You will find many people to fill up your guitar discussions.

Cheers

Marc

skaladar

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 am

Hi there Mark, … *waves from NYC* … and welcome to TG!

Has anyone mentioned that you’ve made an excellent choice by starting your guitar journey here? … Oh, everyone? Guess it must be true then ;-)

By starting at the “absolute beginner section” you’re sure to learn things the right way. Oh how I wish I had a resource like Totally Guitars available to me when I first picked up a guitar.
Practice hard but be sure to have fun as well. You’ll be makin music in no time! If you have any problems or questions just ask. As the saying goes, “There are no stupid questions”.
You’ll be amazed out how much help is available to you from all the fine people in the TG community.

Now, time to get working on those callouses :-)

♫ Ken ♫

markyg

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic