hello there !!!

markyg

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

hi there my name is mark,38 from Newcastle ,England. Ive owned a guitar for years yet never got round to learning how to play it properly ,why i don't know as i enjoy listening to other people playing it and always thought wow wish i could do that. So this is why i joined the site!!! i've started from the absolute beginner section and looking forward to seeing where this great site will take me, thanks in advance for all the sound advice, tips and everything else im about to learn. :)

Chasplaya

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

G'Day Mark, Welcome to Totally Guitars. You've come to the right place to learn all there is you need to know. Indulge in the free stuff and you'll learn a lot , join the TARGET programme and you will have more than you can handle. Look forward to your ongoing participation on the Forums. Newcastle eh! A Geordie that's almost Scottish lol I have fond memories of consuming Newcastle Brown Ales in my old local, a very nice drop indeed.

regards

Chas ( A Scot in New Zealand)

RicksPick

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello and welcome Mark
Cool another Brit
Hey soon we'll have a barbers shop, lol

You can go far with this site, just put the time in and soon you will fly
Just keep coming back for more

RicksPick
Lincoln
UK

Ohh Chas Ive been poorly on that brown stuff a few times.

dennisg

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Greetings and welcome from Seattle, USA, Mark. You're on your way to a very fun and fulfilling guitar journey.

tovo

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi Mark from Adelaide, Australia. Plenty of great resources here to bring your skills up very quickly if you put the work in. Enjoy.

tombo1230

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Mark. welcome from far off Scotland :) You have come to a brilliant, friendly and helpful site, with great resources and a top teacher. You are going to make great progress here, all you need to do regularly is practice and play. Have fun! :)

Tom N.

coomba

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm

G'day Mark and welcome aboard
TG will take you as far as you would like to go, Just be patient with yourself and keep it fun.

Cheers Scott (a couple of hours north of Newcastle Australia)

millponddave

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome from Utah USA. You are sure to find plenty of stuff here to keep you busy for a long time. Let your journey begin, and have fun.

Dave

BobR

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Mark,

As you can tell there's a lot of nice folks here at TG. You can't go wrong as long as you practice and have fun.

Bob

From New England
Massachusetts

buddy

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 am

Hi Mark and welcome from the Netherlands!

It's already been said, but you've definitely come to the right place, so stick around and you will learn heaps and heaps. If you have questions, don't hesitate to fire away. We're all here to help each other out.

Have fun and happy guitarplaying!

Cheers

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic