HELLO FROM SUNNY FLORIDA!!! IT'S RAINING AGAIN!!!

saburoji

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello people all over that share the same interest that I do. Music. Grew up with the ukulele and made the transition to the guitar about 2 years ago. I enjoy the lessons on this site because you guys got good taste, great break down, and keep you interested and wondering what's next. I do have one song that is a must learn that I am having trouble with and that is Olomana's "Kuu Home O Kahaluu". I got the tunning, tempo, and can strum it over and over again, but I want to play it slack key finger style. If you never heard this song look it up. Good Stuff. Well, gotta go eat. I'm hungry. Thanks...

coomba

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm

G'day "Saburoji"
Welcome from sunny Australia
Glad to see you found TG
I cant help you with the ukulele question , hopefully someone else may be able too. The ukulele lessons are fairly new and I'm having enough trouble with my guitar so I'm leaving them alone.
I know you will enjoy yourself here there is lots to keep you occupied.
Have fun
Cheers
Scott

dekotaj

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 am

Hello from Northern Illinois.

Kevin

I use to dive off the east coast.Where you from???

willem

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

Welcome from raining Holland were the sun shines today(10-9-2011),,it is a lot of fun here(the site) and to learn many songs you have to practice very slowly(tempo) so you don't have time for something else anymore,,well if you get frustrated then just take a brake and the next time will be better..Slack key he,,on the target program is one song that way i believe and it is ''here comes the sun'',, it better to have two guitars and tune one down in an alternate tuning,,,cheers

Willem

dsmarion

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:28 am

Welcome from Southeast Michigan! Glad to have you aboard, enjoy your stay!

Scott

tovo

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

All I know about ukulele is that it's smaller than a guitar. That aside, welcome aboard. It you put in some time here then you have every chance to really improve and people will support you 100% while you do. Can't get a better deal than that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic