New Post from an Old Redneck

MarkM

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Bud,

Welcome aboard from Suburban Atlanta (by way of NH). Now that makes two Bud's. As others have said, you'll fit in real well here. Enjoy that guitar of yours and I can't wait to see a video from you in the future.

MarkM

abiliog

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Bud,
Welcome from Portugal. Similar youth story, I also was once a great air guitar player but something was missing to be completely happy :); now that's history.
You are in the right place so look around, learn and play as much as you can and you will have great fun along the way. Here at TG, there is so many people to inspire you and help you anytime you need.
Welcome and have fun,
Abilio

BobR

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Bud,

Welcome from Massachusetts. You can already see this is the place to be with great members. Enjoy your playing.

See you on the forum

Bob

budman50830

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm in West Wendover, NV right now. (right on the border of NV & UT) I'm on my way back from CA. I'll be home Thursday afternoon for the weekend at least. Been out on the road for 3 weeks now. getting a little clostrophobic in this truck. LOL But anyway, the last time I went up to Guitar Center in Des Moines they had a lefty Fender Stratocaster there for $265.00. I know it's a Mexico model but I was thinking of buying it. It's got the sunburst color pattern to it. Any opinions about mexican fenders? Good or bad?

dennisg

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi Bud,

Welcome from sunny Seattle, Washington.

You probably weren't aware of this, but many of this site's subscribers are in Europe, Asia, and Australia -- and they have no idea what NV, UT, and CA are.

budman50830

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Oops. I didn't realize that. Being a truck driver I just assumed everyone got an A on American geography. LOL

NV = Neveda
UT = Utah
CA = California (Neil's state I think)
IA = Iowa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic