Well I posted many videos, I guess I should actually introduce myself

tgjameela

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Indeed, very great to learn more about you Mike!

Well we have two major things incommon, love for playing the guitar and for animals, you got quite a few of them, haha, very nice to hear about them as well! :cheer:

And you'll be a dád soon, WOW, that must be só exciting!

See you around Mike! :)

Ness

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Nice intro Mike, good to finally meet the man behind the videos. Seems like you have a full life with all those animals, the outdoor life and a new addition to the family on the way all the best for that. Looks like you will need a site on time management soon :laugh:

mbleier

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey all,
Thanks for the kind words as usual. MJ the picture for my avatar is taken on the knifes edge pointing back to the summit of Mt. Katadin in Baxter State Park in Northern Maine. It is a very unique area for the northeast and a very cool place to explore. Thereshopeyet I actually tried working with tech support a bunch but did not find they were able to solve my problem. I don't know what changed over time but am glad it works now. MarkM I live in Piermont which is on the VT border 30 mins north of Hanover/Dartmouth College. Chas :) you have no idea. I think I am going to need a machine to create more time. I hope to have more videos up soon, am really trying to lighten up that strum and get up either My My Hey Hey (or is it Hey Hey My My can never remember which one comes first:)) or Needle and the Damage Done.
Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic