Introduction

Music Junkie

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 am

I'll vouch for George as a very cool guy and solid player. I met him while searching for a song on YT. His channel is wonderful and he is a most kind man. He helped me out when I was stuck on a particular song and I am very thankful for that...... B)

George: It is indeed a small world! You have met Daryl and Chris through YT? I love it. Chris is also a very solid player and singer. Daryl has been part of some very good playing around here to.... :)

The wonders of the internet....... :)

MJ

BigBear

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 pm

George- big welcome to TG from Portland, Oregon!! We're glad to have you with us. You've posted enough videos to do a full concert so I've got some work to do just watching them all.

The first two were great so I expect the rest to follow suit. Do you play in a band or do any open mike performances?

Anyway, hope you enjoy your experience here. There are so many really great people here who care about each other and especially our love for music and the guitar. You'll fit right in!

Cheers! :cheer:

TGMike

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi and Welcome!

Please make sure to familiarize yourself with how we do things here. If you want to contribute to the Busking channel it must go through our uploader. Instructional video is at the top of that forum category. Looking forward to having you here.

Sincerely,
Mike

shargram wrote:
Hi there,

This is shargram and I'm new to totally Guitar's web site.I was invited to join by a friend called Daryl who I met on Youtube.I have up-loaded some video links to my Youtube channel(called shargram) and I hope you will take the time to watch my videos.I look forward to meeting many new friends on this site.

thereshopeyet

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Thanks

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 pm

G'Day George, Welcome to TG. I'm guessing you are a Scot coming from Hamilton ( an Accies supporter?). I am originally from Carnoustie although now lived in New Zealand for 30yrs. Checked out your YT channel some impressive stuff on there. You will have no problems fitting in here. If you want the most of this site check out TARGET that's the place to refine your playing.

See you around.

Chas

thereshopeyet

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks

dsmarion

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Hello George! Welcome from southest Michigan!

I am looking forward to checking out your videos when I have time. Great to have you along for the ride at TG.

Scott

AcousticAl

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey there George,

Just watched and really liked your version of "Kiss From a Rose" that Chris posted.
Looking forward to seeing more!

Welcome.

AndyT

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am

Hey, great cover of "Kiss from a Rose" I've always liked that one. Now I'm going to have to go and learn it. LOL

slinger

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
George's songs are just great and there is a whole YT channel under his name full of inspirational songs. A great resource.
Certainly George has entered with a bang and a half... he will not have known the unwritten protocols of TG:
Say Hi
Greet and meet
Post a video
Receive the love and applause, explain the how-did-you-do-it bit.
Post another video later on and repeat above... on and on.

Now I just want George to explain how he's playing The Moody Blues-Never Comes The Day (which I won't post here ;-))?

Protocal is being rewritten.
LOL.....lol... wham! bam! here I am.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic