Introduction

shargram

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

Hi there,

This is shargram and I'm new to totally Guitar's web site.I was invited to join by a friend called Daryl who I met on Youtube.I have up-loaded some video links to my Youtube channel(called shargram) and I hope you will take the time to watch my videos.I look forward to meeting many new friends on this site.

tombo1230

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:55 am

shargram wrote:
Hi there,

This is shargram and I'm new to totally Guitar's web site.I was invited to join by a friend called Daryl who I met on Youtube.I have up-loaded some video links to my Youtube channel(called shargram) and I hope you will take the time to watch my videos.I look forward to meeting many new friends on this site.
Welcome to TotallyGuitars Shargram. This is a great place to learn and improve your guitar ability. I can't see your links though where do I find them?

Tom N.

daryl

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 am

tombo1230 wrote:
shargram wrote:
Hi there,

Welcome to TotallyGuitars Shargram. This is a great place to learn and improve your guitar ability. I can't see your links though where do I find them?

Tom N.
Tom the videos are on shargram's video tab in his profile area.

Welcome George! How long have you been playing? Great vocals on your "On and On" video. Did you try to upload it using the busking uploader?

Daryl

tombo1230

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:15 am

daryl wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
shargram wrote:
Hi there,

Tom N.
Tom the videos are on shargram's video tab in his profile area.

Daryl
Thanks Daryl.

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 am

Hey George... great to see you here.... the folks are going to love you! Make sure you post some of your videos when you feel at home.
Folks, I met George on YT where we are friends after I saw him playing some Moody Blues songs. All of his songs are really good... and I was especially taken by Seal's Kiss From A Rose. He does a great job all round... especially on the singing.

Great move Daryl to bring George over to the light ;-).

Chris

willem

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome from the Netherlands,,,nobody never upload so much at ones,,just great ...Daryls fauld i think..

Willem

willem

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 am

willem wrote:
Welcome from the Netherlands,,,nobody never upload so much at ones,,just great ...Daryls fauld i think..

Willem

Edit: i think they are all great but don't have time to watch them right now,,i also think you have ADHD..LOL

Edit: i subscribe to your YT channel and gonna enjoy your vids....

abiliog

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 am

George,
Welcome from Portugal. I just saw 4+20, and I am already a big fan of you.
It seems I got a lot of videos to watch, so welcome aboard and you'll see that it is easy to make many friends around here.
Abilio

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 am

George's songs are just great and there is a whole YT channel under his name full of inspirational songs. A great resource.
Certainly George has entered with a bang and a half... he will not have known the unwritten protocols of TG:
Say Hi
Greet and meet
Post a video
Receive the love and applause, explain the how-did-you-do-it bit.
Post another video later on and repeat above... on and on.

Now I just want George to explain how he's playing The Moody Blues-Never Comes The Day (which I won't post here ;-))?

skaladar

Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 am

Hi George *waves from NYC* and welcome to TG.

Well you’re certainly not shy about sharing your work. That’s always a plus. :-)
It looks like I have a lot of great videos to watch, There’s no doubt you’ll make many new friends here.
I’m looking forward to hearing more from you in the forums.

♫ Ken ♫

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic