hello

daryl

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Harry and welcome from the Netherlands!

Enjoyed reading your story very much and wanna wish you all the best with your guitarjourney. And yep, you've come to the right place. Lots of good folks around here, so don't hesitate to participate and so on!

cheers,

Vanessa

cosmicmechanic

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm

timbavati wrote:
... Yes,you guessed right-the link was for Never going back again(Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks).Coincidence or what? I found TG.com whilst browsing around for help on how to start and already had two good practice sessions since yesterday ...
Ahhh sweet synchronicity ... you look up at the sky and see the tip of a giant finger pointing straight at you, and only you can see it !

Jump into the rabbit-hole before it disappears ! It may be the only connection you'll find to that parallel universe !

But remember what the dormouse said : "Fead your head !"

Have fun,
Pierre

suziko

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 am

Harry

Welcome from Oklahoma!

You might want to read the following thread: http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/8-a ... songs.html

I posted the question and got some great replies. Pity that all that knowledge and typing should be used by only one person.

I am a new/old guitar student. I'll tell you one important think I have learned: It is far better to take the time to learn it right the first time than to "unlearn" the mistakes and re-learn the correct playing techniques. The older I get, the harder it is for me to learn. Old dog-new tricks--you know.

Welcome to TG. Please ask questions and post videos. I learn so much form OPQs. (Other People's Questions)

TwoCat

RicksPick

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Harry

Welcome from slightly north Lincoln
You will be suprised how quick you can progress
Dont be a stranger

RicksPick

timbavati

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks guys for all the warm words of welcome.I'm chuffed and so excited allready--can actually play the little Bach Minuet in the beginners free section already.Can't wait to get to new levels.I will follow all your advice and Dean--wow man ,that will keep me motivated mate! Who knows,maybe we do a play-along some day soon-i'm down near Maidstone.

timbavati

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks guys for all the warm words of welcome.I'm chuffed and so excited allready--can actually play the little Bach Minuet in the beginners free section already.Can't wait to get to new levels.I will follow all your advice and Dean--wow man ,that will keep me motivated mate! Who knows,maybe we do a play-along some day soon-i'm down near Maidstone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic