New from Texas

Moondog

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi all.

Helen from Texas. I've been playing for 5 years and took regular lessons for about the first year and a half and just beem self learning for the rest. I was looking to learn to play play Hey Hey by Big Bill Broonzy and found this web site in the process and figured I'd give it a go to try to improve. My main interest is in Blues but I enjhoy playing lots of other things as well.

willem

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi Helen,,we all like to play diffrent things(songs,instruments etc) you just arrived intime and can enjoy some collaboration meetings with a view friends here,,
I think your hooked now and there are some fine bleus lessons here all started from the beginning(ragtime) etc..
Hope you get a lot of fun here and don't be a stranger at the forum,,such nice community..

did you know we have also totallyvocals and totallykeyboards,,

cheers

Willem,not a sales man just a guitar lover,,,,,,from the Netherlands

dennisg

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Helen from Texas and another welcome from the Netherlands!

Great to have you aboard, wanna wish you lots of guitar-fun. There is plenty over here that'll keep you busy, especially since you've joined the Target-program. Feel free to ask questions or whatsoever, enough guitarlovers over here willing to help you out when you need it.

cheers

Vanessa

dsmarion

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello Helen, welcome from southeast Michigan. You will most likely find lots of songs you want to learn around here and the lessons are very detailed for most. You also will find we have a great community of friendly folks in the forums. Have fun taking a look around and if you have any questions just ask.

Scott

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi Helen, interesting detail there in your intro ... so instead of "bluesMan", a "bluesWoman" ... feel free to jump in the forum :)

Pierre

caymandiver55

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Helen

Welcome from Oklahoma. I hope you have some reading time on your hands. And viewing time. Tons of information to digest!

Sam

songman52

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 am

Hi Helen. Another welcome, this one from ... TEXAS! How ya'll doin?
Hope you find lots here at TG to help you.

Jerry

michelew

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 am

Helen,

A big hi from Sydney. You've come to the right place. You'll love it here.

I really look forward to seeing you post something. The blues would be great to see.

Hopefully we'll see lots from you in the forum.

WELCOME!!!!

Michele

AndyT

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 am

Aloha Hellen!
I grew up in Texas, (Jefferson, Marshall, Longview), worked in Michigan (Novi, Howell, Brightmor), and married into paradise (Oahu Hawaii)
I think you're gonna like it here at TG.

tombo1230

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 am

Welcome Helen and happy new year from Scotland.

Everything you need is here on the site, I know your going to like it here. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic