Hi From Manalapn, NJ

cosmicmechanic

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Eddie and I reside in NJ. I play various string instruments, but I enjoy playing the acoustic guitar most of all. In the few days I have been browsing through the site I'm enjoying the lessons as well as the info available to the students.

Happy New Year to all,

Eddie

dsmarion

Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi Eddie, welcome and Happy New Year from southeast Michigan. Glad to see your on board with Target, there is plenty to keep you busy around here in TG. I am interested in what other stringed instruments you like to play along with stuff like how long you've been at it and any other background you'd like to share. See you around the forums.

Scott

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 am

Hi Eddie welcome to TG and TARGET! Hope to hear more from you on the forum and maybe post a video of you playing... with a nick-name like that, sounds promising!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 am

Hi Eddie and a rainy and stormy welcome from the Netherlands (you don't wanna be here right now. :S )!

Great to have you aboard and like the others, am interested in what else you play and about your background. And yeah, a video of your playing would be highly appreciated! ;)

Enjoy!

cheers

Vanessa

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi Eddie and welcome from Chas in new Zealand. Good call to join Target, hope to see and hear more from you.

Music Junkie

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Eddie:

Welcome from Southern California. Glad to see you decided to join the Target Program. Great place to be! I'm also interested in what other instruments you might play. Guitar is about it for me currently (it's all I can do to stumble through it.... :woohoo: ).

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around the forum more often.

Cheers!

MJ

willem

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Welcome Eddy from Holland NL,,the target keeps you busy,busy,busy and ....

Great people here..

with those arms I bet you play bass.. the big one standing straight..

Willem.......working on total songs and instrumentals

sws626

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I play the following instruments: The Cuban Tres Guitar and the Puerto Rican Cuatro. These instruments are the native string instruments from Cuba and Puerto Rico. If you Google each, you will get some info on them, or you can also see some videos on you tube. I have been playing the guitar for about 15 to twenty years give or take. I play Jazz, Blues and Classic Rock and Latin. I always wanted to play finger-style acoustic guitar, and that's what bought me here to the site. I want to learn as much as possible from Neil.

Eddie

Lavallee

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 am

HI Eddie, I am a little late to show up but welcome from Montreal Canada. Looking forward to see a video playing some latin style music.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic