hello everyone

thelen26_

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 pm

hello everyone. i just joined the target program.i'm guessing many of us joined after spending countless months surfing you tube lessons.when i saw neils approach ithought i would join and not only improve my technique while learning great songs but also learn a little about music theory.

i have to say the lineup of songs will keep anyone busy for years!!hope to chat with everyone throughout the journey.

rock on everyone

tom

Music Junkie

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Tom:

Welcome, and glad that you found the site. You are quite right about the volume of content here. It is more than enough to keep you busy for a long while.... :)

Hope to see you around the forums as well. Lots of great folks around for any other questions you might have.

Where are you from, and what music/artists inspired you to play?

Cheers!

MJ

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi Tom, just saw your post on Neils guitar and suggested you come here, too late you beat me to it lol. Welcome to TG mate plenty to keep you busy.

Chas from New Zealand

haoli25

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 am

Hi Tom and welcome to TG. Fasten your seatbelt, you are in for quite a ride!! :) Take your time and browse the lessons and the other features on the site. If you have any questions or if you need any help, just ask.

Bill

thereshopeyet

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Thanks

BigBear

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 am

Hi Tom! Welcome to TG and TARGET from the Left Coast in Portland, Oregon. We're really glad to have you with us.

As you have accurately noted there are so many great songs here that it would two or three lifetimes to learn half of them. I checked the other day and I have 25 songs in my "learning" notebook. Impossible but so much fun.

Hope you enjoy your time on this great site and don't stay a stranger on the forum.

Happy playin' and cheers!! :cheer:

cosmicmechanic

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 am

Hi Tom, welcome ... please let us know where you're from and musical interests.

Pierre
(Montreal, Canada)

RicksPick

Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 am

Hello Tom

Always room for one more on the bus
Just one big family here

Enjoy
RicksPick

UK

dsmarion

Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:05 am

Hi Tom, welcome fro southeast Michigan! You will find plenty of great songs to work on here. You say you want to improve your technique, I wanted to do that when I came here as well. Were you totally self-taught as many of us were? Do you finger pick or mostly use a flat pick. I know I wanted to learn some proper finger picking technique and there are plenty of lessons for that around here. Glad to have you aboard.

Scott

michelew

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 am

Hi Tom and welcome from the Netherlands!

Joining Target is really a very good choice! I've played the guitar for a very long time now, but TG will always keep getting me forward and learn new stuff.

Have fun around here and feel free to share some of your playing either through the Studentreviews-channel or the Busking-channel. :)

cheers

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic