Hello

Lavallee

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 am

WG welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. It is always a good time to start playing. Hopefully you will share you learning experience with us, make sure to ask questions.

Marc

dekotaj

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 am

WG

Talk to us, W.

Tell us what kind of music do you like. What do you hope to learn? What kind of guitar are you learning on? What have you tried?

TwoCat

wg5t

Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome(s) and well wishes. I am only 2 months into lessons from a very nice instructor that is in my same neighborhood. That makes it easy. My "likes" are anything by David Gilmour and Lindsay Buckingham. I bought a Fender Elec/Acoustic CD60CE to learn on and try to do as much as I can every day.
At some point I will look at the Target program but feel like I need to get some of the basics down first. I am still working on the notes of the first 3 positions and simple pieces.

tombo1230

Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi from Scotland, glad you finally got around to playing guitar. You are so right, get the basics down first, learn good habits and enjoy yourself. It may take a little time to get into the swing of things but you will get there. Good luck and enjoy your guitar journey. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic