Your Invoice Number 181479 from 03/02/2012

Product/Subscription Title Price
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lead Secrets Triad Songs Package $37.95
Subtotal $37.95
Total $37.95

THis item never came to me. Is this site a scam or did I just fall through the cracks??

willem

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 am

Did you look under the ''my pay per lesson'' button on the left side below,,,i find my purchaces there..

Welcome to the site from Holland..

antgreenwood

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Submit a ticket to support and they will certainly help you out.

And no don't worry, the site is definitely nót a scam, there is a whóle bunch of students over here who can confirm that, so hang in there, support wíll fix it!

cheers and welcome from Holland as well! :)

Vanessa

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Welcome Otton... no scams here this is the real deal and I'm sure support will sort you out fast... as they do when any problem occurs.

TGCheryle

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Otto,

Welcome to TG!

You certainly have not fallen through the cracks. If you ever need anything please put in a support ticket through this link as this is how we deal with any issues not the forum as its pot luck if we see it or not.

http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=tic ... rtmentid=1

I looked up your account and that streaming pack is on your account and working. Here are the instructions on how to access it:

- Log in and then on the home page hover over Guitar Lessons on the top menu. From there you will see a drop down menu. Click on My Pay Per Lessons.

- Any lessons or packs that you purchase will be found here. Just click on the title and it will take you through to the lesson page.

I will send you an email so that if you have any further questions or need anymore help you can reach me through there.

Cheers :)
TGCheryle

AcousticAl

Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 am

Just a comment..

I wish people would do a follow up post after their issue was resolved.
Would be better than just leaving it hanging and having people wonder if the site is a scam- which it is not.

In my line of work- 9 times out of 10 it is operator error. Probably the same with TG's complaints.

willem

Wed May 02, 2012 12:58 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Just a comment..

I wish people would do a follow up post after their issue was resolved.
Would be better than just leaving it hanging and having people wonder if the site is a scam- which it is not.

In my line of work- 9 times out of 10 it is operator error. Probably the same with TG's complaints.
good point Al..

gavind1

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:28 am

It was nice having to see everyone had a happy ending on this. Any changes made for this to be prevented in the future?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic