Hello from Santa Barbara, California

lcuff

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Everybody,

Wow, this looks like a great site. I've been playing on-and-off for 42 years. Sometimes hours a day, and sometimes not twice a month. I play a Taylor 714, also have a Gibson Hummingbird, a classical and a Fender Stratocaster.

Is there a place on the site to give feedback? I hunted around quite a bit and can't figure out where to go to do that. I bought the lesson for Alice's Restaurant, and it turns out the tab & music in GP5 format is completely messed up. I spent several hours trying to learn from it and finally realized it was wrong. Then I looked at the PDF and found it was very different. (And seems correct so far). This was kind of a bummer, and I'm hoping it's an exception, but I'd like to tell somebody about it

Cheers,

Leonard

Lavallee

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi Leonard welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. With all your experience, I am looking forward to read your comments and inputs. Great bunch of guitars as well. There are many Taylor users on the site, you will hear from them I am sure.

Too bad you had some problem with the GPfile of your song. The best place to mention it is in the support section on the top of the page and select helpdesk. You will need to enter a new user name and password different than TG logon to send your comment. TG should get back to you within a day or so. You might want to check your junk mail file as the answer sometimes ends up there.

Cheers

Marc

tovo

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 am

Hey Leonard welcome aboard from Adelaide, Australia. As usual Marc is there with good advice. Boy, you have some experience to share! Enjoy your time and hope to hear more from you.

dennisg

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 am

Hi, Leonard, and welcome from Seattle (and a former southern Californian). The support staff here on TG is top notch, and they'll take care of whatever issue you may have, and usually pretty quickly. As Marc said, there are plenty of Taylor players on the site, and I'm one of them. Enjoy your stay here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic