Hello From Scotland

bartonian

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:09 am

Hi Just getting started and thought I would say hello from sunny Scotland.

Enjoying the very basics at the moment.

All the best

Ian

... playing a Yamaha LS6 but not finding it the easiest to play..

willem

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 am

Hello from Holland just across that big river,,,You arived on biggest/greatest and the best there is guitar site,,if you stay you will discover that,,our teacher Neil Hogan is the one with the pirat blood and tells only the treud 'cos his ears are the greatest(by listening) also...not only his ears but his knowledge a bout the guitar in all the years he teached is very huge and so great he shared it with us,,the only way is you never leave and maybe join the TARGET 'cos thats the place were everybody hangs out!!!

Willem

Chasplaya

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi Ian Welcome to TG from another Scot all the way down-under in sunny Auckland New Zealand. As Willem has said, its the best site with the best teacher. What Willem didn't say was also the best members who are always willing to help out here in the forums. The Target programme is simply the best.

Enjoy see you around.

Chas

tombo1230

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

bartonian wrote:
Hi Just getting started and thought I would say hello from sunny Scotland.

Enjoying the very basics at the moment.

All the best

Ian

... playing a Yamaha LS6 but not finding it the easiest to play..
Hi Ian and welcome from another Scot. It might be sunny where you are but it's raining where I am today. (Renfrew).

What's your problem with playing your Yamaha? Have you had a setup done? What music do you play?

Tom N.

BigBear

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 am

Hey Ian!

Big welcome from the West Coast of the USA in Portland, Oregon. Where do you live in Scotland? I've been all over Scotland several times, except for the outer islands, and I've yet to see the sun. I think the sun is a Gaelic myth of some sort!! LOL!

I love your beautiful country and I can't wait to get back there!! You have this national beverage that I'm quite fond of. Just a wee dram of course. I think you'll be impressed by the number of Scots who belong and participate on the site.

So jump in and get playing. It sounds like you are relatively new to the guitar so let us help you learn.

Happy playing and cheers!! :cheer:

willem

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:23 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Hi Ian Welcome to TG from another Scot all the way down-under in sunny Auckland New Zealand. As Willem has said, its the best site with the best teacher. What Willem didn't say was also the best members who are always willing to help out here in the forums. The Target programme is simply the best.

Enjoy see you around.

Chas

OOPS,,CHAS is right I think I was in a hurry and forgot all a bout the great supportive members from all over the world which made this site even better then the best..

so jump on board and lets help you...lets start with the problem with the Yamaha..

RicksPick

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 am

Hello Ian
welcolme from over the boarder in England
Enjoy all the site has to offer and theres a lot

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic