Hi Y'all

neilgroves

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello everyone, i had my guitar just 6 weeks and am keen to get to play some stuff and have some fun, so i'll be in the forums at some point to learn all i can.

Neil.

michelew

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

A big Hi from sunny Sydney Neil. You've come to the right place. You'll learn as much here as you have an appetitive for.

Bring your questions to the forum and post a video as soon as you can. Actually, now is a great time to get feedback from the guru himself, if you're in the target program that is. If you're not consider joining.

The members will also give you feedback and support for anything you post.

All the best on your guitar journey.

Michele

thereshopeyet

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Neil
Welcome to TG.

What music do you listen to / want to play?

TheresHopeYet

familyman4

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Welcome Neil,

You will enjoy this TG site very much. Lots of great people and great music....

Bart

dennisg

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi from Seattle, Neil. Have a great time exploring the site.

Where do you live? What kind of guitar(s) do you play? What kind of songs do you want to learn? Boxers or briefs?

- dennis

BobR

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Welcome Neil,

You've come to the right place to learn and have lots of fun too.

Bob
from Massachusetts,

tombo1230

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Neil,

Your name rang a bell, I saw your comments on 'If you could read your mind'. (I'd say you were getting a bit frustrated and jumped some conclusions there). However, you're indeed able to subcribe at TG and join the forum (although the TG-forums are nót Youtube, it's a friendly and supportive place here) and have access to over 60 free songs, complete or not complete. But that is not the same as joining Target, yes that's not for free and it's rightfully so. There is a a tón of info and songs in there. It has taken a couple of years to built that up, people do that for a living and work hard for it too. And the monthly price is maybe even less for just one 30-minute private lesson, so if you do the math......

I hope you enjoy the free songs and are able to learn and play the guitar the way you want to.

cheers from Holland!

Vanessa

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 am

Actually......I just read your other 'comments' too......gosh you're one easily agitated bleep! :S

Take it easy mate, TG is far from a scam. And Neil names notes because he wants you to find them yourself, so it'll be easier playing any other song. He talks a lot, because that's what teachers do, TALK and the student listens and applies.

When you actually join Target, you will have a lót of close ups on the right and left hand, so if you need thát, then join. If you don't, then take what you can get for free, which is still a lot, especially for beginners.

cheers again!

tacticaltal

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:08 am

Bring it on in, Neil. Welcome to what looks like THE BEST!

mithcd

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Welcome. Make sure that you don't stop learning and everything should be easy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic