Bought a package but...

asise

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 pm

:( Hello from Barcelona. I have just bought the Simon&Garfunkel package but I do not know how to get it and start my lessons. I did log in but haven't found how to get started with the S&G package. Need some help! Thanks in advance.

tombo1230

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 pm

asise wrote:
:( Hello from Barcelona. I have just bought the Simon&Garfunkel package but I do not know how to get it and start my lessons. I did log in but haven't found how to get started with the S&G package. Need some help! Thanks in advance.
Hi Asise.

I am a Target member so I don't buy packages as such.........but I reckon all you do is go up to the blue bar above, click on guitar lessons menu and go to My pay per lessons and I reckon it will be there waiting for you.

I hope your not a Barcelona football fan, as my team beat them 2-1 tonight at Parkhead. :) :huh: :dry:

Tom N.

willem

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 am

tombo1230 wrote:
asise wrote:
Hi Asise.

I am a Target member so I don't buy packages as such.........but I reckon all you do is go up to the blue bar above, click on guitar lessons menu and go to My pay per lessons and I reckon it will be there waiting for you.

I hope your not a Barcelona football fan, as my team beat them 2-1 tonight at Parkhead. :) :huh: :dry:

Tom N.
Tom is right,,well for me it works,,I only bought a tab ''when I'm 64'',,my tab is there but I never saw a lesson on it,,well I am a TARGET member from the beginning and I think Neil is thinkin ''I gave you the tools so your on your own'',,but I know He (Neil) has economic finger settings,,so I still wait on his break down.. :laugh: :laugh: B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic