Greetings Fellow Totally Guitarists

kelemenj

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 am

John from Phoenix here. I am a 41 year old union plumber by day and aspiring guitar hack on the weekends. I did play quite a bit in my late teens and early 20's. However, I did pick it up again as a hobby a few months ago. I have been on this site for a couple of months but I never utilized the community or forum. This site more so than any of the others run to my personal taste with great songs to learn like "Year of the Cat", "Romeo and Juliet", anything by America, and so many others. I just discovered the video review feature and had some fun uploading a few songs. I like Neil's down to Earth teaching style. I have learned alot already.
John Kelemen

MarkM

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 am

Glad to have you here John. If you past two videos are anything to go on, I can't wait to see more from you.

MarkM

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 am

John:

Welcome from Ventura, CA... B)

Glad that you joined and that you have started to post in the forum. You play quite well, so the plumbing must be working..... ;)

Your video uploads have been cool, can't wait to see what you work on next.

MJ

willem

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Welcome from Holland that little country in the north,,its so great explore this site and we have to make choices 'cos it is so huge..

I like to learn blues from the basics were it all started and then battle against Claptons acoustic versions,, :laugh: B)

I also love fingerpickin but having a lot of rhytmn strumming skills under my belt is also welcome,,this all only acoustic 'cos I never left the building,,well sometimes I play with some friends at home and thats fun...I only play for fun...

I liked your two uploads,,,

Willem

ps I am a cab driver,,, on a middle big bus...

sbutler

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey John. Scott, ex-union electrician turned commercial pilot in Alaska. Glad to see your getting around here. Keep in touch.

Scott

tacticaltal

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome to the group John. There's so much information here and the community is great bunch of people. Upload as much as you can.

Welcome, from Southern Indiana, aspiring Residential Electrician.

Terry

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Good to have you aboard John, you kicked off with a great start too! ;)

Wanna wish you lots of fun during the never ending guitarjourney! :)

cheers

Vanessa

ps. As for my job :P , it's music-related, I'm lucky! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Great to have you here John, been enjoying your posts so far... your tastes are pretty solid so keep them coming!

Chris in Swiss

PS: In my job, I could fix the plumbing on your backhand or re-wire your service any time ;-)

haoli25

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Glad to have you with us, John. Welcome to the TG Coven. Your first couple of posts were off the chart! I really enjoyed "Thick As A Brick".

Bill

tovo

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi mate from Adelaide, Australia. I have spent some time in Phoenix and really liked the dry heat, very similar to home. Glad to have you here and posting video as well. Enjoy!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic