Jim Croce / New York's Not My Home

jimcjimc

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Bart,
Yes, great job on that! Thanks for sharing.
Jim

Music Junkie

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Bart:

That was a great rendition. Your playing is always so relaxed. There are so many great Croce tunes, like this one:

What's next? B)

Jason

kelemenj

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Bravo!
That was excellent. Your playing was smooth and flowing! Very enjoyable!
John

BobR

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Bart,

Very, very nicely done all around. :)

Thanks for posting

Bob

familyman4

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Well gang, Neil, Craig, Chris, Willem, Daryl, Kev, Buddy, Scott, Jim, Jason, John & Bob. (Thought I would do a group Thank You!)

Anyway, thank you all for your positive comments and encouragement! I love to play J. Croce songs and have for many years. Never really think of myself as a singer but try to give it a whirl sometimes because it is a lot of fun :)

Jason ask about my next post, it will be in a few weeks after my daughters wedding is over. I will post a video of a song I will be doing for the wedding. Should be something special for me to share with you all.

(Neil, it sounds like more Croce lessons wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe after a little J.T.???) :) :) :)

Thanks again for the kind words!!!
Bart

AcousticAl

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 am

Great job Bart!
You've got the Croce-vibe happening for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

familyman4

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks Al!

I like the idea of having a Croce vibe going on :)

Bart

TGNesh

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am

Bart, gosh.....you have such a nice, lovely, relaxed feel all around when you sing and play! It makes it so enjoyable to watch, which I indeed did!

I just asked in another thread if you were going to play at your daughter's wedding, just read the answer in here, réally looking forward to hearing what you've got planned for her, I'm sure it'll be a tearjerker!! (is that the right expression? :dry: )

Thanks so much for sharing your video, you got a fantastic vibe going when playing and singing, what a great job! :) :) :)

Ness

lueders

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Awesome job Bart! Awesome!! :) :) :)

That was a fantastic performance!! One of the finest I've seen.

familyman4

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Ness, Thanks again for your support! It means a lot to me... I can't tell you why I don't get nervous playing and singing in front of people anymore? But I am glad I come across as relaxed... Maybe it's from playing in church so much a few years back? That is a pretty forgiving crowd/audience if you know what I mean :)

Lueders, Sorry that I have forgotten your real name! However, I do remember that you live in Champaign (central) Illinois, my original home state. Nice to hear from you again and good to have support from the mid-west! Last year you were in a drought and this year you're dealing with flooding. I hope all is well with you!

That was a fantastic performance!! One of the finest I've seen. I'm not even sure how to accept a compliment this high but thank you very much :)

You both made my day a little brighter...
Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic