Cinderella / Father Daughter Dance

dekotaj

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 am

I see why your the familyman!!!

Cant tell you how much I enjoyed watching this master piece!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!! Sir, BRAVO!!!!!!!

Kev

jimi40

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks Bart. That was incredible!

familyman4

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Thank you all for the great responses!

Criag - Thanks for checking out the video and for the kind words! I thought you might appreciate the Taylor KOA :) It is a nice addition to my collection but it will certaimly be played a lot...

Hydroman - Not really sure how many dry eyes there were in the crowd? I couldn't see them because my eyes were a bit blurry while dancing with the bride :) It was a magical day!

Pierre - Thank for taking the time to comment! I am so glad you liked the production but I am still so tired from the wedding planning and event, it might be a while before I can get around to another video?

Wiley - Thanks Wiley! Grandchildren, what a wonderful thought... Their plans are to wait until they get back from Spain in 3 years but ya never know :) :) :)

Chas - Steven Curtis Chapman is my favorite gospel guitar player / singer. He is a great song writer and can really play the guitar very well. You are correct about the song and the fact that it can take on many differant meanings. If you need the music for the song, PM me your email address and I will get it to you. Thanks!

Lynn - Hello Auntlynnie. Thank you for checking out the video and for the support!

Kevin - Bravo, well that usually calls for an encore so I will work on something with a little less production for my next upload :) I think our daughter feels very special and we are happy abpout that fact.

Jim - I appreciate your comment!

Ya know, the support from all of the people on this TG site is just incredible! I truely appreciate all of the positive feedback and comments from each and everyone of you. I was happy to share this huge part of our personal life in hopes that you all would enjoy taking a peek. You are all very kind and have made me feel like a part of this TG family since the day I joined 1 1/2 years ago. Thanks for being an important part of my life!

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic