Hi from Perth WA

michelew

Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi Stan,

A big hello from Brisbane (just visiting, it's normally Sydney). I have family in Perth, WA has a lot of great attributes, especially the people.

You sure have come to the right place given your musical preferences, I imagine you're as happy as a pig in mud bouncing around the lolly shop that is the lesson library. Enjoy.

With your level of playing and performing experience, I sure hope we see an upload form you soon.

Have fun.

Michele

stancraigie31500

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks again everyone. I feel very welcome.

I've been watching a few of the videos and I'm really impressed by the level of musicians here. Which has to be a reflection of Neil's abilities as a teacher. One of my big regrets is never having a teacher. Now I have one and at a bargain price too! :)

And, yep, Michelle I can't believe the scope of the lesson library, just brilliant. I lived in Sydney for 10 months some 30 years ago before coming West.

I will try and upload something once I'm back up to speed, as I said it's been a while without doing much and I always was a lazy guitarist so it won't be earth shattering. It's surprising what you can get away with.

Don't be misled by the fact that I performed. That's more about confidence than ability. I did work hard at it though, lots of practice but the focus was on playing together and vocals rather than individual technique.

Which is really why I'm here. I'm looking forward to becoming a more accomplished guitarist. After all the voice ain't what it used to be. ;)

Already having fun

Stan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic