Maui Jim

jimcjimc

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:48 pm

sandysue

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 pm

whoa Jim

Your right, it is cold here right now. Where's your surf board. You might need to learn that song Pipeline since you like Hawaii. It's a great surf spot on the north shore of Oahu, pretty dangerous though. Have fun.That pineapple looks really good.

Sandy

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 am

Hello Jim

Nice view, lucky you !
Cold there..... :S ..... cold here too :(

Hire guitars. Is it possible to hire guitars everywhere.
It's not something I'd ever thought about.
Is that expensive , do you leave a deposit?

Dermot

dekotaj

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:58 am

You lucky dog you.

Maui, never been to the islands.Sure would like to take Lisa some time??? Enjoy Jim, I guess that a silly thing to tell someone! Going to have to play some slack key stuff.lol

Kev

BobR

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi Jim,
I was there last May in the Kaanapali Area Very NICE indeed

Enjoy

Bob

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

Hey Jim,

Hope you and the ocean get along. Hmmm, I worry that maybe not, these things do happen !

I think I know of someone who could fill in for you :)

Pierre

jimcjimc

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Sandi - I took a surfing lesson once, but I can't say I am a surfer. I do like to snorkel and did some this morning. I also like to hike - something I don't do a lot of when my family is here. On Friday, I did a 6 hr hike down into Haleakala crater that was great.

Dermot - this store bounty music has a guitar rental program. I got the cheapest one they had - a Yamaha for $40 a week. Plus they photocopy ID and credit card

Kevin - Maui is beautiful - you should try to come some time

bob - I have stayed in Kaanaapalli before. I will probably go up to Lahaina for a day and snorkel in that area.

Pierre - I do get along with the ocean. there have been several shark attacks in Maui recently - I hope not to bump into any.

Rbinding

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey Jim,

Looks awesome! I thought I was in the only warm place - it's still 80's here in Florida! That's great that you could rent a guitar - In hindsight, it might have made sense to rent a guitar in California for IGC. Have a great and musical stay.

Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic