Tab with lessons?

Toddbradshaw16595

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm new to the site and thinking about joining the "target" membership. Do all lessons include tab? As an example, the website had a preview of "blackbird" lesson but I didn't see the tab with the song. Seems like it would be hard to keep track of a lesson without some sort of tab to reference. Thanks in advance

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Short answer: Yes. Tab may be left out where Neil deliberately wants to work without it.
Certainly join TARGET, best move you can make in learning how to play!

Chris

Toddbradshaw16595 wrote:
I'm new to the site and thinking about joining the "target" membership. Do all lessons include tab? As an example, the website had a preview of "blackbird" lesson but I didn't see the tab with the song. Seems like it would be hard to keep track of a lesson without some sort of tab to reference. Thanks in advance

TGNesh

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Welcome to TG Todd!

Chris has already said it. Very often there is a chart and tablature (pdf and GP-file), here and there just a chart (which is then enough).

Hope you'll enjoy the site!

Cheers,

Vanessa

sbutler

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi Todd. Welcome, and as Chris and Vanessa explained, almost all of the lessons that are here,(close to 1000 according to Vanessa) have tab. The exceptions are the ear training lessons that Neil does. They are really a lot of fun, and just as it say's, trains ones ear to pick up on certain aspects of a song. Once that skill is developed, you can start solving the tab and chord mystery's for your self.

As I said, its usually really fun, and its time very well spent.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic