Guitar Builder

jrrisler75163

Wed May 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Been building guitars for 4 years now and figured I should learn to play a little better. I learned guitar building from some very fine Luther's who have study under famous Luther's with many guitars under the straps. I have found a lot of help from this site which has advanced my playing. I still am a better builder then player cause that is my real passion. I am not sure how long I will be able to continue with the lessons since I am moving to a place were I am not sure of the internet speed, but until then I will keep trying to learn new stuff. It has been hard to balance building, learning and playing.

tombo1230

Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm

jrrisler75163 wrote:
Been building guitars for 4 years now and figured I should learn to play a little better. I learned guitar building from some very fine Luther's who have study under famous Luther's with many guitars under the straps. I have found a lot of help from this site which has advanced my playing. I still am a better builder then player cause that is my real passion. I am not sure how long I will be able to continue with the lessons since I am moving to a place were I am not sure of the internet speed, but until then I will keep trying to learn new stuff. It has been hard to balance building, learning and playing.
Hi, have you pictures of any of the guitars you have built? I'm sure members would be interested in what you have done.

Tom N.

Music Junkie

Wed May 14, 2014 10:00 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
jrrisler75163 wrote:
Hi, have you pictures of any of the guitars you have built? I'm sure members would be interested in what you have done.

Tom N.
+1 on that.... I would love to see some of your work!

Jason

TGNesh

Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 am

Hi Guitarbuilder and welcome to the TG-forum! :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the site and the lessons, keep on playing ánd building! ;)

Cheers,

Vanessa

thereshopeyet

Thu May 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Welcome Guitar Builder.

Enjoy TG maybe you'll give us some demo's of your guitar builds, that would be
really cool.

Here's a relaxing custom job !!

neverfoundthetime

Thu May 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Hey Dermot, that looks exactly like my first guitar! :-)

Welcome, builder of guitars, we sure would like to see and hear a few of them....
Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic