Hello

willem

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello,
Please call me Tiffiny or Tiff. I don't have an Iphone or Ipad. Mine are android, but I will see if the one you recommended is available for android. Thanks.

sandysue

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Vanessa,
Please call me Tiffiny or Tiff. I will be seeing them for the 4th time in October. I saw them when Brigade came out. They were shooting a video that night. I did not see them again until the Red Velvet Car tour. I saw them last year in St. Louis with the Jason Bonham Experience.I can honestly say they have been better each time I have seen them. They are pretty no frills. It is all about the music, not the effects. Do you happen to know what acoustic guitar Nancy plays? I mean more in terms of size? Never mind I believes she plays a DN. That is okay. I don't have to play exactly what she does. After Tom kindly posted a video really showing the differences, when the time comes I am thinking I would like a medium size one. Of course if I get to wear I am ready to move on to electric, It will have to be a Gibson. Why you ask? Because, my electric hero Angus Young plays them. :)

cosmicmechanic

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Thank you Chas. Right now I am just re watching the videos that explain the parts of the guitar and I am memorizing the strings. Elvis Aaron Died God Bless Elvis. Is that a terrible way to learn it?

cosmicmechanic

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi. Please call me Tiffiny or Tiff. Thanks for the heads up. : )

daryl

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 am

trcorbett170950 wrote:
I have attached an image of what it says. Image
Hi Tiffany, Do you see the little "lline" above the number "6" in the display? That line indicates that the string is tuned a little flat. You want to tune the string up until that "line" is centered (so it is just under the "triangle"). Do the same for all your strings. That is, you want to get the "line" centered. To the left of the triangle lis "flat". To the right of the triangle is "sharp".

willem

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:52 am

daryl wrote:
trcorbett170950 wrote:
I have attached an image of what it says. Image
Hi Tiffany, Do you see the little "lline" above the number "6" in the display? That line indicates that the string is tuned a little flat. You want to tune the string up until that "line" is centered (so it is just under the "triangle"). Do the same for all your strings. That is, you want to get the "line" centered. To the left of the triangle lis "flat". To the right of the triangle is "sharp".

I think also when it is centered the screen will color green..

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 am

trcorbett170950 wrote:
Thank you Chas. Right now I am just re watching the videos that explain the parts of the guitar and I am memorizing the strings. Elvis Aaron Died God Bless Elvis. Is that a terrible way to learn it?
That's not bad Tiff, I learned: Each And every Dumb Good Boy Errs ... yours is better! ;-)

Chris

daryl

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 am

or......Eat, And Drink Good Beer Everyday :)

dekotaj

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:50 am

daryl wrote:
or......Eat, And Drink Good Beer Everyday :)

Now I like the sound of that Daryl.

Hi Miss Tiff. Give them hell girl.

Bravo Kevin

wiley

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic