I'm BACK!!!

rapsidy

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello TG Family

After a approximately 2 year break from TG I have returned.

I must say it was not a break I wanted to have but was forced upon me.

After a marriage break down :blink: a move across the country and being without internet for the most part .My life had been turned upside down. Life throws some unseen curve balls at you sometimes.. i have learnt not to take things for granted..

Things have turned around for me now, i have met a wonderful woman who is now my wife, we have a child on the way and I still have my GUITAR :P

Through it all the one constant has been my guitar and i have not stopped playing..

I hope the guys i used to know on here will see some improvement B)

look forward to catching up with you all again soon

Brad

Lavallee

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Hey Brad, good to see you are back with us (you never really left in heart as you said). Glad to see that your life is going the way you want. I am looking forward to see your video.

welcome back mate

Marc

willem

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 am

Great, welcome home.

Willem

BigBear

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 am

Big welcome back Brad! We have truly missed you. I'm very sorry about all your personal trauma. Been there and done that and I know the toll it take on a guy. That's what pushed me back to the guitar. After my divorce I was either going to drink more single malt scotch or do something that took my mind off of "things". The guitar was a Godsend. And it seems maybe you are going to use music for a little R&R?

Very best wishes to you and to getting life back to normal.

Cheers! :cheer:

TGNesh

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 am

Heeeeeeeeey Brad, how awesome to hear from you again!!!!! :cheer:

Gosh....you have certainly gone through some rough :S and then later some great times :cheer: . Congratulations on your marriage and a child on the way, you must be a happy man! :)

So I very well recall a promise you made to me a long time ago ;) (was it two years ago? :dry: ), which i understand you couldn't keep at the time, but nów, no more excuses :laugh: :P !

Oh sure noooooooo pressure :silly:, so good to have you back Brad!!

Ness

daryl

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 am

Welcome back Brad. Going through a divorce sucks :( but you've made it through and life will be good again!

BobR

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 am

Hi Brad,

Glad to hear things a going well for you now. I can't believe two years has passed.

Welcome back :)

Bob

sbutler

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 am

Well Brad, I've been told that "tough times won't last, but tough people will". Glad you swam out of it.

Scott

Music Junkie

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

Brad:

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the hardships, but happy to hear about the turn around.... :)

You mentioned that you moved across the country..... where did you end up?

Glad to hear that you have still been playing. Wait til you see the lesson list! It has exploded over the last two years.... :woohoo:

Jason

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:52 am

Hey Brad, welcome back! So glad you're bouncing back after one of life's greatest possible setbacks and get back out here on the TG forum is a sure sign that things are looking up. Congrats on the new baby and wife! New guitar on the way too? Good on you Brad!

Swiss Chris (in Canada with is new BSG having some family time, great eatings and much laughter - my recipe against life's tribulations!)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic