I'm BACK!!!

AcousticAl

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

I remember that guy!

Welcome back, Brad. Sorry to hear about the hardships, but great to hear you're on the upswing.

cheers!

rapsidy

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 am

Gee i have missed this friendly place

very glad to be back, i tried to keep an eye on things but not being a member i could only view the busking threads when i had internet lol.

So i am excited to see what you guys have been doing.

Ness was that promise have something to do with a FAST CAR :unsure: ?

MJ I haved moved from Western Australian (PERTH) directly across the country SYDNEY ( New South Wales) only 4000km's

Chris always on the look out for New guitar lol

Big Bear, Al, Sbutler Bob R and anyone else I missed thanks for the welcome much appreciated.

will see you around on the boards

I do have a taylor now 314ce? not sure if i had that last time

dtaylor

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Good to have you back Brad, we need more like you.

Dean

p.s. I'm looking forward to a video from you, Just Breathe springs to mind... ;)

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 pm

2 years man doesn't time fly! Great to see you are on the up mate. Welcome back.

Chas

lueders

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Glad you're doing well Brad! :) good to hear from you!

Cori

rapsidy

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:33 am

Chas Dean Cori.. thanks great to hear from you guys hope all is well

Dean just breathe yes i hope i have improved since last time, im happy to say i can play it .. not sure how well but can play it.. The hardest thing is trying to remember how to post a video..

tombo1230

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 am

sorry I'm just seeing this thread, been travelling. Welcome back Brad. Seems like you have been through the ringer in recent times. Sometimes to get to the good you got to go through the bad first. Congrat's on the new family. Looking forward to your next post.

Tom N. :)

haoli25

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Welcome back, Brad. We have missed you around here. I am glad that all is going well for you now.

Bill

michelew

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 am

rapsidy wrote:
Hello TG Family

After a approximately 2 year break from TG I have returned.

I must say it was not a break I wanted to have but was forced upon me.

After a marriage break down :blink: a move across the country and being without internet for the most part .My life had been turned upside down. Life throws some unseen curve balls at you sometimes.. i have learnt not to take things for granted..

Things have turned around for me now, i have met a wonderful woman who is now my wife, we have a child on the way and I still have my GUITAR :P

Through it all the one constant has been my guitar and i have not stopped playing..

I hope the guys i used to know on here will see some improvement B)

look forward to catching up with you all again soon

Brad
Hey Brad!

It's great you're back. We've definitely missed you.

It sounds like you've been riding a roller coaster since we saw you last. I'm so glad to hear you've landed on your feet. A wife and a little one in the way, that's lovely. Be sure to post some photos when you can, especially when your new band member arrives. :) I'm guessing you'll have her supporting you on percussion in a short while, you know... Once she has a good feel for your style. :) and post a video of your new guitar skills too.

As it happens, I'm about to board a plane to head over to your old stomping ground tomorrow, and then I'm off to freeze a few body parts off in Margaret River.

Where in Sydney are you living? I'm in the city (sort of) Waterloo.

Chat to you soon.

Shel

Great to have you back!

rapsidy

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:58 am

Hey Shell

Margret river lovely place i had schoolies week there back in 1988 lol... time certainly does fly.

I will post some bub picks for you ..

Im too scared to post a video expectations are too high lol....

Well not exactly sydney im living in east maitland just out of newcastle

where is Tovo tony is he still aroind?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic