Support

Music Junkie

Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi. I have already introduced myself on here, but to those of you i did not meet, hello my name is Tiffiny. I was hoping someone could help me with this. I submitted a support ticket in July, but it is low priority and I imagine the support staff is incredibly busy. I had uploaded some photos from a concert to my profile page. It shows the thumbnails of the pictures, but when you click on it to see the larger image, you just get a bar going across (like it is loading), but it never does. I tried reloading them, but it is doing the same thing. Anyone have any tips? I would appreciate if very much. Also, is there anyway I can change my profile name? Or at least the one used in forums? Thank you.

Tiffiny

neverfoundthetime

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi Tiff. Make sure your pics are not too large, keep the size under about 500K (not sure of exact limit).
support usually answers within 24 hours or less. Jameela will see your post on the forum too and will probably contact you when she does.
Changing your TG name will be more of a problem, you may well have to sign up anew for that. I'm sure Jameel will be helping you soon.
Chris

tgjameela

Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am

Hi Tiffiny,

Sorry for the ticket reply not reaching you, unfortunately they do get filtered into junk sometimes. I tested the photos on your account and see that it is not working properly. I've shared these details with the developer team and we should have a fix for everyone in the near future.

My apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

TGJameela

tgjameela

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:06 am

Thank you for the tips. Support did indeed contact me and are working on the problem. When I signed up I wasn't given the option to pick and name, it just gave me one. I will ask support about that too. Thanks.

tgjameela

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:06 am

Thank you so much.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic