Hello TG'ers!

michelew

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 am

It's funny that you mention Nick D and Alex M. I was listening to their albums last night; reviewing the list of Drake lessons in the library that I haven't tackled yet and thinking Breathe would be a good Alex M song to include too. Actually, I think it's probably pretty straightforward and maybe I need to just unravel it myself. But, I put a recommend a lesson suggestion up on it some time ago, if you'd like to support that.

Recommend a lesson is here -
http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=202

The breathe page (searched on the word) is here - http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=202

Actually I see you've recommended. Nick D's Three Hours. Cool.

Good luck.

willem

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:33 am

guitarlibido32723 wrote:
Football! Did someone mention football? Gotta run . . . :P

Thanks for all the warm greetings. Much appreciated!

I usually favor acoustic blues, but I've enjoyed working on a couple of Neil's Nick Drake lessons. Wish there were more of Nick's songs (and Alexi Murdoch)! :::::: Pssst . . Neil . . BIG HINT!!:::::::::
Ah acoustic blues, Chicago by the Doobie Brothers is a nice lesson here.

Willem, got the blues!!

guitarlibido32723

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:42 pm

I voted for "Breathe". I'd vote for any Alexi Murdoch songs! I am trying to learn to play "All My Days", but would love to see a "Neil Lesson".

michelew wrote:
It's funny that you mention Nick D and Alex M. I was listening to their albums last night; reviewing the list of Drake lessons in the library that I haven't tackled yet and thinking Breathe would be a good Alex M song to include too. Actually, I think it's probably pretty straightforward and maybe I need to just unravel it myself. But, I put a recommend a lesson suggestion up on it some time ago, if you'd like to support that.

Recommend a lesson is here -
http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=202

The breathe page (searched on the word) is here - http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=202

Actually I see you've recommended. Nick D's Three Hours. Cool.

Good luck.

guitarlibido32723

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:43 pm

willem wrote

Willem, got the blues!![/quote]

Would that be anything like "Sweet Home Chicago" (Robert Johnson, et al)?

willem

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:09 pm

guitarlibido32723 wrote:
willem wrote

Willem, got the blues!!

Would that be anything like "Sweet Home Chicago" (Robert Johnson, et al)?[/quote]

Don't know how to anwser this but sweet home Chicago is a great one too,, I am a bit obsessed by only Chicago and put a bit of my guitarlibido on it,, challenging is the tempo and most of all the singin,,

Willem

michelew

Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:23 pm

guitarlibido32723 wrote:
Football! Did someone mention football? Gotta run . . . :P

Thanks for all the warm greetings. Much appreciated!

I usually favor acoustic blues, but I've enjoyed working on a couple of Neil's Nick Drake lessons. Wish there were more of Nick's songs (and Alexi Murdoch)! :::::: Pssst . . Neil . . BIG HINT!!:::::::::
I've put up a recommendation for Fruit Tree. If you'd like to get into that one give it your vote.

He's pretty amazing.

M

Music Junkie

Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:33 am

guitarlibido32723 wrote:
I voted for "Breathe". I'd vote for any Alexi Murdoch songs! I am trying to learn to play "All My Days", but would love to see a "Neil Lesson".
Alexi is great! I shall be voting for "All My Days".... B) Jose Gonzales is another....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic