Hello from North Carolina

cjonthehill

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:35 am

Hello! I just re-joined this site.....loved the awesome throwback pricing offer and jumped on it. I was a prior target-lite member. I have played guitar for a long time but I still don't feel like I have a total grasp on this instrument. Studied classical for many years, but really want to play with other folks or strum and sing. I have never delved deep into this site, but I'm going to give it a go! Looking forward to joining the TG family and learning from the site and all of you. A shout out to Vanessa....I especially love your lessons and singing!...... And that Neil guy is pretty good too. :)

dekotaj

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:03 am

Nice to hear from you. Hope you get as much from this site as we all have.

Hello Kevin

TGNesh

Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Well that's so nice to hear and kind of you, thank you!! :blush: I hear you loud and clear :cheer:

Very glad you grabbed the opportunity to jump on the deal and join the site again! I'm a teacher here now, but I once was a member too. And signing up here was one of the best musical decisions I've ever made.

The richness and wealth of Target and Neil's superior teaching are just priceless in my opinion. As you can imagine I'm honored to be his 'assistent-teacher', or whatever you could call it. :laugh: In any way, really nice to hear you appreciate my contributions here.

Well, I'd say, you're in, so get to playing and have fun! :cheer:

And never hesitate to come in here for questions or comments and so on. Posting videos and getting valuable feedback is a possibility as well. Many have used that feature on the site.

Cheers and enjoy the holidays!

Vanessa

Music Junkie

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Welcome from Ventura, CA. :)

Go Tar Heels!

Having studies classical for a while, you will have a great start on solid technique. Neil and Vanessa can surely take you anywhere else you want to go. I hope you enjoy diving into the community as well. So many wonderful people at this site.

Have fun!!!!

Jason

michelew

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi CJ (what would you like us to call you?)

A big welcome to the forum from Sydney.

I look forward to hearing something from you, like the banjo you have in your profile picture.

See you around.

Michele

cjonthehill

Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 am

Hi Michele and thanks for the welcome from way down in Sydney! CJ is what my friends call me......my given name is Cheryl.....either will work! My profile pic is a classical guitar, although I am starting to learn the local clawhammer banjo playing. I hope to have my own banjo by springtime or early summer. So your comment regarding banjo was perfect!! (I also play fiddle) :) :) So many instruments, so little time......

cjonthehill

Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 am

Thanks for the welcome Jason! Love the NY quote....one of my favorite artists.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 am

Smart move CJ! Enjoy yourself in the candy shop!

Greetings from Switzerland.
Chris

auntlynnie

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 am

CJ,
Welcome from Northern Virginia!

I hope you get as much out of this site as I do. Whatever musical mood I'm in, there is always something to suit it.

Cheers,

Lynn

BobR

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm

HI CJ,

I know you'll get a lot out of this site.

Welcome from Massachusetts.

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic