where in BLEAPING @#$% is my lesson that i paid for that i was told that i could have INSTANT access

gunsablazin

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:33 pm

where in BLEAPING @#$% is my lesson that i paid for that i was told that i could have INSTANT access
I COULD strangle Neil right about now!

TGNeil

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi there,

Sorry it is not appearing in your list of My Pay Per Lessons. We will get the support staff on it ASAP. What lesson was it?

Neil

P.S. I am having enough knee pain right now that strangulation is sounding pretty good!

sandysue

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Sorry Neil hope your knee starts feeling better soon. :)

TGNesh

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 am

Please keep Neil in one piece!!! :ohmy: We need his teaching! :)

I understand your frustration though. I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't access the lesson instantly. Hope it'll get fixed soon, so hang in there, it'll be worth it.

Best,

Vanessa

P.S. Gosh Neil, if strangulation sounds good to you, then your knees must be móre than killing you.....what a pain! :( :blink:

gunsablazin wrote:

crieniecat

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 am

gunsablazin wrote:

Mr or Mrs Gunsablazin, If this is your way to introduce yourself in a hysterical way, you've done a damn good job.

First of all you might want to apologize and reconsider your attitude towards Mr. Neil Hogan, as if he has anything to do with your " disappeared" lesson :S
Second, I cross my fingers for your next contribution to this site to be more respectful.

'Nough said for now... :S

neverfoundthetime

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:45 am

crieniecat

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:18 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

I need some chocolates, and I mean NOW! :laugh: :woohoo: :P

tgjameela

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Hey GunsaBlazing,

Saw your comment on FB and sent a reply to you there as well.

The lesson is located on your account under "My Pay Per Lessons", please be sure that you are logged in and let us know if you are able to successfully view the contents.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please let us know or drop us a ticket using the Help button so that we can get you what you need.

Thanks!
Jameela

gunsablazin wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic