Wanna be guitarist

dayskippr

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:49 am

Hi I have an acoustic guitar sitting in the longe behind my couch gathering dust. I decided its time to bite the bullet and learn to play at least a couple of tunes instead of waiting for someone else to pick it up and play! Wish me luck I will need it.

:S

TGNesh

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:07 am

Awesome, obviously a great decision! :)

I'm glad you've found Totally Guitars, I'm very sure you will find everything you need right here.

Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Have you ever played before and for how long? What would you desire to play? How did you find TG and what made you sign up?

I sure wish you luck of course. Also, don't hesitate to use the power of community. We're all here to help each other out. So if you have questions, experiencing problems, then just shoot! ;)

Best,

Vanessa

dtaylor

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:58 am

You've made the right choice in learning at TG, I joined being barely able to play a note, and there's virtually nothing in terms of playing which intimidates me anymore.
I've learned to play ten times better than I ever thought possible, entirely through this site. It's all here for you. Enjoy the ride!

michelew

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:57 pm

You've taken the first few steps in your journey to becoming the guitarist you want to be. Dive into the beginners blueprint do a little bit at a time and before you know it, you'll be playing your first song. It's absolutely true. You've definitely come to the right place.

Everything is new right now and there will be times when the learning curve will feel insurmountable. Try to just enjoy the process of discovery and celebrate each new thing.

Small moves Elle. :)

You'll get there if you just keep with it. Absolutely let us know how you're doing as you go. We've all been where you are right now.

Have fun.

Michele

willem

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:27 am

Welcome,, do you have a camper,, enjoy the site, it is realy realy the best there is.

B)

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 am

Good move Dayskipper, you won't be needing any luck, just the lessons and some practice time and perseverance... so I won't say good luck, just, have fun!

Chris

fjeanmur

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:09 am

I echo everyone else--You've made a great choice. As Vanessa said, you should tell us something about yourself. And Dean, you barely played when you started? You are my hero! I always watch your videos and I say I wish I could play as well as you. Darn this site can work wonders!

dtaylor wrote:
You've made the right choice in learning at TG, I joined being barely able to play a note, and there's virtually nothing in terms of playing which intimidates me anymore.
I've learned to play ten times better than I ever thought possible, entirely through this site. It's all here for you. Enjoy the ride!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic