Hi everyone.. Jules from Queensland, Australia

julieve51091

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 am

Ive just signed up for Totally Guitars and looking forward to renewing my guitar skills..
Its been years since I picked up my guitar, so need to revisit some basics and get my fingers toughened up again..
I am hoping this resource will be good for me to do this, plus also look at some skills I have not tried before, like the blues, fingerpicking and other things that interest me on this site.

Jules
;)

michelew

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 am

Hi jules from Sydney.

You'll love it here at TG. The lesson library is like a huge lolly shop of treats. The hardest thing is choosing the lessons you want to work on and sticking with them rather than getting distracted by all the other things on offer.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing you post a video sometime.

See you around.

Michele

wrsomers

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am

Welcome Jules from Connecticut, USA!

As Michele says, there is so much here that you might find it hard to focus on one thing. Tons of great lessons, great teachers, and opportunities to entertain a very receptive audience with your music. Enjoy.

Bill

spinland

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:25 am

Hi, Jules!

I'm in a similar boat: many, many years away from music and a lorry load of bad habits to boot. I've discovered this place to be a treasure trove of help in both respects—and populated by fun, cool and helpful people who know the journey and love giving a hand along. My point being (since this ain't about me) methinks you've landed in the perfect spot. :side:

Welcome from Upstate New York, US of A!

Mark

TGNesh

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:46 am

Hi Jules and welcome to TG!

I'm glad you found your way to this place and I wish you a ton of fun along this never ending 'learning to play the guitar'-journey. :)

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and feel free to jump in with questions, comments, feedback or even videos of your playing.

All the best to you,

Vanessa (The Netherlands)

crieniecat

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 am

Hi Jules,

Good to hear from you here at TG!
The place to be for any music addict ;)

Enjoy everything TG has to offer you and...as been said before, please feel free to upload your talent.

Cheers,
Corina (The Netherlands)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic