I finally joined TG!

carolm242

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sorry I missed this Carol. Nice job indeed! Love the innovative camera angle. Can you post a pic of how it was fixed to the capo. Thnx!
Welcome to the TG video posters club!
Thanks for the welcome!! For that (Moon River) video I used my iPhone 7, as usual, but I rubber-banded the phone onto my Kaiser capo and clipped it onto the headstock. It was really difficult to get the perfect camera angle tho, and when I tried to make another video, I couldn't replicate it. Although I think I invented a few new explitives.... So I thought, somebody has surely already invented some type of iPhone holder with a clip mount that I can use for this. And sure enough, I found this on Amazon. It works perfectly, but does shake just a little with chord changes.
I attached a picture of the phone clamp, and also there should be a practice session video of the latest song I am learning, made with the new phone clamp. You can see the picture shaking a bit.
I love that camera angle, and not sure if there's anything to be done about the picture shaking. It does the trick for me!

Keep on playing! C

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:19 am

Hi Carol. Thanks! If you uploaded a photo it didn't take. Just make sure its a jpeg with under 500kb or it may be to large to upload to the page. I often have to re-size and repost photos here. BTW, liked your Longer on YT, very nice!

Chris

crieniecat

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:50 am

Hi Carol!
Great to see you've made it into the TG central forum as well.
Keep the posts coming and hope to see you at next years camp again.
My pleasure, as you really do a great job in putting the right emotion to the song. A pleasure for the ears ;)

Cheers
Corina.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic