Returning old customer

zseeley

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:34 pm

I have returned to Totally Guitars only to find my old account is gone. Albeit it has be a long, long time since I have been on this site. I did purchase life time access to Madman Across the water I believe. I am not sure if I purchased others. I have since lost that lesson due to computer issues. I had to sign up with my exact same name, email, etc.... What is an old member to due to get access to any life time purchases?

thankyou for you time and attention. zande

TGNeil

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi and welcome back. I have passed your message on to Jameela who will help as soon as she can.

Neil

tgjameela

Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi Zande!

Welcome back to Totally Guitars :)

I checked our account management system and found another account for you created back in 2011, under the username: meatpill please use this account to access your lesson purchases. All lessons are associated to accounts on a 1:1 basis, because you created a new account today the lesson you purchased on your other account won't be associated with your new one.

Hope that makes sense, if you need further assistance please shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic