new here

chainsaw57

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello, I recently joined. Seems like a great site except...everything on the site is extremely slow and videos start and stop constantly. My high speed internet works fine for everything else. I sent several emails to the Support address and get no responses. So I am asking here how do I get in touch? Sorry to introduce and complain at the beginning but just wondering how to reach someone. Thanks in advance.

TGNesh

Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself and reaching out. I'm a teacher here though, not neccessarily doing the support thing. But I'm sure one of the team will read this and get in touch with you.

Please hang in there a little longer.

All the best,

Vanessa

chainsaw57

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Thanks Vanessa!

marshola

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:52 am

My Internet connection comes on an old phone land line with house wide wifi , and my computer is 10 years old. I don't have any problems here in Kentucky at all. I don't know anything about the type of problems yo're having, perhaps you could login from another location and / or computer just to see which end if the Internet has the blockage.

keiratayor

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 am

Hey all,

This is Keira, music lover by heart and academic tutor at Essayassignmenthelp.com.au by profession.

Glad to be a part of this community.

Regards,
Keira

TGNesh

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 am

Hi Keira, welcome to TG and the forums!

Wish you lots of fun during your music-journey. Plenty of lessons here to keep you busy for a lifetime. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you might need help, support, or have a question.

All the best,

Vanessa

keiratayor wrote:
Hey all,

This is Keira, music lover by heart and academic tutor at Essayassignmenthelp.com.au by profession.

Glad to be a part of this community.

Regards,
Keira

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic