New here. Need some help getting started.

karccrn

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello. I am excited to use this site to get some intermediate tips! I just signed up for the target plan. When I v
Click on the lesson that I want, it just takes me to the videos that talk about signing up ( even though I am logged in as a member now). It’s a frustrating start. Thanks for any advice to get me going.
Kim

thereshopeyet

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Kim

Sorry to hear your having trouble.

Are you definately signed in.
If not signed in, the "Sign Up" video plays.

If you are signed in then there's maybe a technical a glitch somewhere.
Click on the blue callout bubble bottom right of your screen and drop support a message.
See Image Below.

Dermot

Support Message Bubble Icon

jayswett

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:11 pm

It doesn't look like you are registered yet as a Target Member. I would think that if your payment information went through, you would have immediate access. Not sure. Don't give up, though, it's an awesome guitar website. 95% of what I know about playing guitar has been the result of participation in TG.

pazcual53096

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:12 am

Hi, I have the same frustrating problem you have, did you find the solution? i want to see the video lessons, but still getting the videos for suscribe.

Thank you.

paz

tgjameela

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 am

Hi Paz,

Welcome to Totally Guitars!

I see you registered for the TARGET Lite program like karccrn, but haven't added any lessons to your account to access.

Head over to the My TARGET Lite section on the site and then choose your first two lessons to access.

You can find more information on how to add your lessons from the My TARGET Lite page or check out our support article on getting started with our TARGET Program, you'll find information about TARGET Lite in the second section.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you.

Thanks!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic