Hello from Texas

RevKate

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:37 am

I have just returned to TG after a number of years away. So good to be back!

I started playing guitar when I was 8, and now at 73 I am knowledgeable enough to know I have only scratched the surface of all that is possible. I am primarily a backup vocalist and rhythm guitarist, with an occasional solo, and have been blessed to tour and play at the Greek Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Las Vegas and Reno, recording studio etc.

In retirement, I bring music to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and retirement facilities. You will never find a more appreciative audience than those living in those venues. Just select songs that bring back memories to the age group you are entertaining. When giving of yourself to others, you will find you are the one being blessed!.

Peace,

RevKate

familyman4

Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Welcome Back! And Thank You for sharing your talent in the venues you mentioned! I have also had the opportunity to play in Nursing Homes and Hospitals, really makes your heart swell!

Enjoy being back at TG!

carolm242

Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 am

What a nice story Kate!! I am so glad you are able to share your love of music and guitar with others!! It's truly a win-win situation.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic