To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years!

michelew

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 am

Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes,

A big CONGRATULATIONS on your three year anniversary. Did you in your wildest dream think that you would get to where you are today?

Well I think you've more than delivered on you initial promises for this site. You've created a place where people can come and learn as much or as little as they like, at their own pace and with great support.

I for one feel I've benefited immensely from all your hard work. I've learned a lot, my playing has progressed more than I expected it to, I've found new motivations to learn and enjoy music, I've had lively discussions and a lot of laughs and made some great friends. I'm not the guitar player I want to be yet (does anyone ever get there?), but TG definitely is helping me on my journey to achieving my goals.

Neil especially, I love the enthusiasm you show for teaching and music and the genuine enjoyment you seem to get from watching your students progress. Your teaching style is second to none. You have a unique way of explaining actions and concepts in simple ways that demystify things that look and sound tricky. You also seem to understand just HOW much to explain. Your enthusiasm is contagious and very motivating. You really are a guitar guru.

Matt - you've turned a crazy idea into a major success, so successful in fact that it's multiplying. I'm enjoying your other creations too. Great job!

TG Tech Wizards and others behind the scenes - I've had to call on your services a number of times and I've found you to be a very responsive, helpful and sweet bunch of people. Thanks, you've saved my sanity a few times. And I can't even imagine how much work you must all be doing to keep this site running as smoothly as it does and growing day by day.

I LOVE your work!

Happy third year anniversary! Eat some cake for me. :) :) :) :) :kiss:

Thanks

Michele

willem

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 am

3 YEARS??? well time fly's I geuss,,its a lot of fun thanks everybody!!!!

Willem

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 am

Well bugger me 3 years eh! Good on ya TG you've definitely made a difference in my life and helped push me along the guitar journey. Neil, well what can we say one in a million awesome dude, Matt strange kinda fella hey he's an Aussie for a start so you gotta make excuses, jk mate great concept, great work keep it coming dude we love ya really ! and to the multitude of behind the scenes guys and gals you do an awesome job and we love you schhh even more than we love Matt!

Slainte Mhath

To the next three years

Chas

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 am

Hear, hear! Every thing Michele said! Congratulations on a fabulous (on-going) achievement! Image

dennisg

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 am

Very well said, Shel, and a fabulous job, TG guys. I can't imagine where our guitar playing would be without you.

BobR

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 am

I can only echo what everyone here has said. TotallyGuitars is a great place to be and I am so glad to be a part of it all.

Bob

tombo1230

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

Happy third birthday TG! Thanks for great lessons, thanks to everyone who works so hard in the background and thanks for a great site that runs so smoothly!

Tom N. ;)

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 am

Congrats to all at TG !!

I remember that until the day the Target program was declared open, the free lessons had already got a good number of us very anxious to sign up.
That was a fun feeling ... still is !

I just started to wonder if there's any record of the order in which the first Target members signed up ?
Something like: Who were the first 10 Target members ? Do they get a free beanie ? :P

Pierre

suziko

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am

Happy Birthday, TG! I joined a few months after TG began (in September, I think), but it's been great to be a member of the TG family for this long. I've learned so much. I can't even imagine what my playing would be like right now if I'd never taken the plunge. Thanks!!

Fond regards,

Suzi

jaslu81

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Congrats on three years of TG! I've only been here two months and its very sad that I missed out on the first 34 months. :(

Every week is like Christmas now... I love getting those new lesson emails! :)

Best,

Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic