>> Special Announcement - Special gift, Drum roll pls - Totallyvocals.com is live

Guitarmom

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

To those of you who did not receive a confirmation email. I experienced the same issue.
However, when I went to the TotalsVocals.com site and used my TG credentials... they worked.

Rev Kate

TGMike

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

There are a couple of issues we are working through right now.

1. The not being recognized as a TARGET member issue. - This seems to happen in special cases. For example a space in the username or perhaps through support we have manually edited or adjusted your account. We are still figuring out all the exceptions from what the software sees as a valid TARGET account. As we figure out the exceptions the default software cannot handle we are custom editing to compensate for it moving forward. So that part will just get better until we have hit all our exceptions and fixed them all.

2. Not getting a confirmation e-mail. - First, check your spam and junk folders. You should get two e-mails of confirmation. This ensures you are who you claim you are and gives us permission to e-mail you. The company that handles our e-mail lists confirmations is having issues this week. There are hours of delay at times getting the confirmation requests.

So hang in there! We will resolve all the current TARGET Member recognition issues but we need to know when it happens so send us a ticket.

After sign up if you don't see e-mails check junk/spam. Other than that we are moving really quickly on the tiny odds and ends that might pop up over at the TV site. Please keep the tickets coming because when our heads are down in our work we don't always check the forum. We do always watch for tickets.

Thanks,
Mike

lueders

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

I DOUBT FEW NEED THIS AS MUCH AS I DO :laugh: ...BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY I AM VER VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS!!!

I HOPE JIM & CO'S SITE DOES AS WELL AS I THINK IT IS GOING TO!

THANKS AGAIN,

CORI

timpaul56

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:36 pm

I have been trying to get on since last week. I did not receive a confirming e-mail. Nothing in my junk/spam folder. Submitted a ticket. Have heard nothing, still waiting in anticipation.

Neil has brought my guitar playing skills to a public performance level. My signing is a different story. I was one of the 1st Target members and want to get o nboard with TV. I literally had just begun searching for a voice coach in my area. Then I received the announcement about TV! I know you must be bogged down put please get me up and running!

TGMike

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Timpaul56,

I checked in on your ticket and there was a reply in there already. I see you were activated and should be all set. In addition we have made changes today to help with some of these missing activation e-mails that had been occurring.

Thanks,
Mike

timpaul56

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 am

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your assistance and response! I can now get access to TV. Wow, there is a lot of information there. I never realized how technical singing actually was. I have a lot to learn and this looks like a great place to start.

Thanks again!

timpaul56

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic