Totally Vocals Discount For TARGET and Founding Members

bulder4e

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 am

Hi TG

What a wonderful idea to give Target members a chance to sign in at a very favorable discount and join the Totally Vocals.
But it just doesn't work - when I try to log in via the link for TG founder members, with the free member code I´ve created for the 7 days free trial, it asks for a new e-mail address and a new codeword ?
It tells me to log in on Totally Vocals but when doing that it doesn't get me any further in the process.
And I just want to upgrade to become full member on the site.
So is there a way to go about it where I can use my current e-mail and already created codes for access?

hope you have answers for the problem.

best regards.

Niels

willem

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 am

bulder4e wrote:
Hi TG

What a wonderful idea to give Target members a chance to sign in at a very favorable discount and join the Totally Vocals.
But it just doesn't work - when I try to log in via the link for TG founder members, with the free member code I´ve created for the 7 days free trial, it asks for a new e-mail address and a new codeword ?
It tells me to log in on Totally Vocals but when doing that it doesn't get me any further in the process.
And I just want to upgrade to become full member on the site.
So is there a way to go about it where I can use my current e-mail and already created codes for access?

hope you have answers for the problem.

best regards.

Niels
Has you see in the post above we all have that issue i geuss,,have you sent a ticket also?? i sent a ticket and got a message they will deal with it..

thereshopeyet

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks

dsmarion

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Re: Stress Reduction Kit

OMG I am still laughing! Quit it, it hurts! Got any reduction kit for that??!!

Scott

thereshopeyet

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks

TGMike

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:57 am

Hi Everyone,

We will have this fixed up soon. Sorry about this issue. It is our top priority. I'll update as soon as possible.

TGMike

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:54 am

Hi,

All fixed up. There is a button above the video if you are currently a trial member. This will take you to the right place.

If you do not see the button you need to refresh your page and may need to clear your browser cache files.

Really sorry about the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Mike

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks

willem

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 pm

okidoki..works now,,thanks,,your the best..

michelew

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 am

Maybe this question is answered somewhere obvious.

This is a generous offer, but I won't have time to do anything new for the foreseeable future. Work is insanely busy. I'm having enough trouble finding time to explore TG. I probably won't get time to do things like singing until early next year (at the earliest).

My question - Is there a time limit on the discount? If so, when does it expire?

Thanks.

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic