Totally Keyboards Free Trial and Discounts For All Members

TGMike

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

We would like to officially welcome you over to our newest sister site Totally Keyboards!

Totally Keyboards was launched about a month ago. We have had a few TARGET members come over on free trial and check it out and get us some feedback. Come check it out and we hope you will join us as a founding member there.

We would like to open up the free trial to all TG Members now. In addition we would like to offer all TG Members, TARGET Members, and TARGET Founding Members a special discount.

If you have any issues signing up you must use the support button at the Totally Keyboards site, not through TG Support. Do not post support issues in the TG forum or TK forum. We need to know about issues through support on TK to quickly resolve anything that comes up.

Free Trial - Click Here

TG Members and TARGET Members Discount - Click Here

TARGET Founding Members Discount - Click Here

New lessons are getting posted weekly and new features are being added to the site.

See you there!

suziko

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Great! I was really hoping the same discounted price for Founding Members would be offered as was at Totally Vocals. I tried signing up and had no luck, but I did submit a ticket.

Suzi

Edit: Got a speedy response from tech support regarding sign up and it's all taken care of! Thanks, Mike!

dsmarion

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Mike,

Since I already signed up previously I am a bit wary about filling out another payment form - I don't want to be charged twice if I can help it. What should I do to upgrade my membership to the lower price? I also wonder how I upgrade my TG membership to be a longer period (say 6-mo plan) without the same fear?

Thanks,
Scott

TGMike

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

suziko wrote:
Great! I was really hoping the same discounted price for Founding Members would be offered as was at Totally Vocals. I tried signing up and had no luck, but I did submit a ticket.

Suzi

Edit: Got a speedy response from tech support regarding sign up and it's all taken care of! Thanks, Mike!
Glad to help! So everyone knows if you are already a member at TK you have to use the sign up buttons above the video for existing members on TK.

TGMike

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Let's get tickets in for anymore support questions. I just don't monitor the forum often enough and tickets are always seen.

Thanks

silvermatter

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I hope this offer stands…I just got signed up for the guitar and will like to eventually do the keyboard

jayswett

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I am having trouble signing up for Totallykeyboards. Will submit a support ticket.

tuckerone

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

Would love to give this a go...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic