Calling all Skype'ers!

AndyT

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Nice to meet you Bob. Got the bugs out of the linux connection and now I'm wired! (Gotta lay off the energy drinks..LOL)
Still have to find some way of blocking the sun from the windows behind me, but that's a minor consideration for now.

willem

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:32 am

There he was a nice person from Hawaii,,I put him on full screen and talked and played some with him,,a nice thing was that I held the sun here cos they have way to much of it...

Thx again Andy and sorry I was getting sleepy..well it was very late here..

Willem

AndyT

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 am

Anytime Willem! I was happy to send some sun your way. We do have quite a bit of it here year 'round.
It was great meeting you. I'm still working on the sound problems, but it's coming along.
I think I'm going to have to actually get a real sound card instead of the built-in one.

AndyT

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Well, I just spoke with Rick (BigBear) for about 10 mins. I had just upgraded my video driver and now Skype doesn't crash everytime I turn on the webcam. LOL. I found the problem in my Mic also. I have a bad cable. Need to work on that. In the meantime, I've found the control software for this cam and adjusted the settings so I'm not so washed out now. Much better picture.

After 3 or 4 more conversations, I should likely have it mostly all corrected! LOL

willem

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 am

AndyT wrote:
Well, I just spoke with Rick (BigBear) for about 10 mins. I had just upgraded my video driver and now Skype doesn't crash everytime I turn on the webcam. LOL. I found the problem in my Mic also. I have a bad cable. Need to work on that. In the meantime, I've found the control software for this cam and adjusted the settings so I'm not so washed out now. Much better picture.

After 3 or 4 more conversations, I should likely have it mostly all corrected! LOL

Thats great Andy..

willem

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Its a honor for having you on my list Rick,,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic